Kabul: At least four people died as a blast rocked Afghanistan's Kabul city on Monday evening, media reports said on Tuesday.
The incident left 40 others hurt.
According to media reports, the blast was triggered by a Vehicle-borne Improvised Explosive Device (VBIED).
Interior ministry's Najib Danish told Tolo News among those killed, three are soldiers and one is a civilian.
However, officials said casualty figure may rise.
The injured people were rushed to hospital for treatment.
Several civilian houses were damaged due to the blast.
President Ashraf Ghani meanwhile condemned the attack and labeled it inhuman and against Islam, Presidential Palace said in a statement as reported by Tolo News.
- Police official, key TTP terrorists killed during operation in Pakistan
- Soldier killed, 2 hurt in terrorist attack in Pakistan's KP
- Shamima Begum, who once went to Syria to join Islamic State, loses appeal against removal of British citizenship
- Pakistan: Blast in Dera Ismail Khan leaves three hurt
- Terrorist killed in KP during exchange of fire with security forces in Pakistan