Islamabad: Pakistan's national carrier Pakistan International Airlines recently earned the wrath of passengers when people found the airline not maintaining social distancing norms, w ...
Geneva : Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, WHO has seen a dramatic increase in the number of cyber attacks directed at its staff, and email scams targeting the public at large.
Islamabad: A Chinese national has gone missing from the Defence area in Pakistan's Karachi city, media reports said.
New York : The latest generation of fast broadband, commonly known as 5G, is in no way responsible for the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) & ...
Ottawa/Xinhua: The death toll has risen to 18 in the mass shooting in the Canadian province Nova Scotia, the worst of its kind in the country's history, according the Royal Canadian M ...
Zhengzhou/Xinhua: Eight suspects were under criminal detention after four children's bodies were found in an earth dump in central China's Henan Province, according to local autho ...
Ottawa: A gunman killed at least 16 people during a weekend shooting rampage in Nova Scotia province of Canada, police said on Monday.
Abuja/Sputnik: At least 47 people were killed in a series of attacks on villages in Nigeria’s northwestern Katsina state, local police said on Monday.
Islamabad: Pakistan has reactivated Taliban terror camps, which are situated at Afghanistan-Pakistan border, to launch attacks in Kashmir region of India, media reports said.
- Suicide attack kills 3 policemen, injures 18 others in Afghanistan's Kandahar
- Senior citizens of Bandipora village in Kashmir participate in day-long cleanliness
- US woman admits retaining secret defence information, kidnapping: Justice Department
- Jammu and Kashmir witnessing political freshness with JK People Justice Front
- Many Dutch mosques funded by foreign organisations seeking to promote hardline Islam, warns committee