Hong Kong: Hong Kong, the city which is reporting a massive spike in COVID-19 cases, is witnessing the death toll to exceed the number of coronavirus-related fatalities in the Chinese city of Wuhan, from where the contagious virus had first originated.
The city confirmed another 264 deaths on Sunday, bringing the total to 3,993.
Wuhan authorities recorded 3,869 fatalities among Covid-19 patients in April 2020.
There have been no 'reported' deaths since, reports Focus News.
Hong Kong is witnessing the deadliest COVID-19 wave at present.
- Pakistan records over 500 COVID-19 cases for first time in three months
- UN drug report shines light on cannabis, cocaine and methamphetamine trends
- Pakistan may witness another corona wave, experts warn
- WHO Monkeypox is not presently a global public health emergency
- Monkeypox: Amid uncertainty, global situation ‘cannot be ignored’ says WHO chief