Vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, reduces the risk of serious acute illness in children and adolescents, a study has revealed.
Biological E. Limited (BE), India's Hyderabad-based vaccines and pharmaceutical company, has announced that the World Health Organisation (WHO) has granted an Emergency Use Listing (E ...
The public health risk from COVID-19 remains high, the UN World Health Organization (WHO) warned on Friday.
The UN health agency WHO confirmed on Friday that coronavirus numbers are spiking globally and that we “should expect more cases” in the coming winter months in the northern h ...
A new study published December 22 in Nature Communications details that markers of brain injury are present in the blood many months after COVID-19 infection, despite inflammation blood t ...
Hospitals in northern China and the capital Beijing are witnessing a surge in children suffering from respiratory illnesses.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has updated its guidelines on COVID-19 treatment, with revised recommendations for non-severe cases of the disease.
Katalin Kariko and Drew Weissman got the Nobel Prize for Medicine for developing effective mRNA vaccines against COVID-19 since the pandemic started in 2020.
UN rights experts called on States in the global North on Thursday to forgo intellectual property rights on COVID-19 vaccines and treatments in the name of human rights.
- With COVID-19 ‘here to stay’, new tools essential to continue fight: Tedros
- Study reveals COVID-19 may trigger new-onset high blood pressure
- Scientists rushing to track highly mutated BA.2.86 coronavirus variant found in four countries
- COVID-19: WHO tracking EG.5 'variant of interest'
- WHO: ‘Long COVID’ may obstruct return to normal life for 36 million Europeans