Islamabad: Pakistan's Suzuki Motor Company Ltd has announced it will keep its motorcycle and four-wheeler plants closed from June 22 to July 8, media reports said.
Pakistan's inflation rate has skyrocketed to touch a new all-time high of 38 percent in May 2023.
Islamabad: In efforts to boost trade and manage a balance of payments crisis, Pakistan has implemented Business-to-Business Barter Trade Mechanism to allow barter trade with Russia, Iran ...
Islamabad: Pakistani rupee continues to decline against the U.S. dollar as the greenback was traded at a historic low of 287.29 rupees in the interbank market on Tuesday, according to the ...
Islamabad: Pakistan, a nation passing through the economic crisis, might witness a spike in layoffs and sharp decline in productive activities, media reports said.
Islamabad: Cash-strapped Pakistan is witnessing a spike in the price of tea, adding more troubles in the lives of consumers in the country, media reports said on Sunday.
Islamabad: The Pakistani Rupee plunged further on Friday to touch Rs 276.58 per dollar in the interbank market, media reports said on Fridayl.
Islamabad: Pakistan's annual inflation, measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI), spiked to a decades-high level of 27.55 per cent in January, compared to 24.5pc in the previous mon ...
Pakistan has demonstrated a callous approach towards managing its natural resources including freshwater sources.
- Pakistan needs to take internal steps for economic recovery: Martin Raiser
- UN Development Programme calls for debt relief now for 54 countries
- Pakistan: August inflation spikes to 27.26pc, highest in 49 years
- Pakistani govt decides to impose 10 percent regulatory duty on import of petrol from China
- Pakistan: Prices of petroleum products reach record levels