Being: Experts believe that Taiwan is facing increased threats from China through the expanded deployment of "gray zone conflict" tactics, media reports said.
Taiwan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) on Tuesday stated that the country is an independent nation and China has no rights to dictate its exchanges with other nations.
Taipei: Taiwan has expressed concern over Beijing’s aggressive and destabilizing actions near the Diaoyutai Islands.
Expert says Taiwan should join global semiconductor supply chain alliance against China
Warsaw: Poland and Taiwan have signed an agreement on legal cooperation on criminal matters.
Beijing: Seven Chinese military aircraft entered Taiwan’s air defense identification zone (ADIZ) on Sunday, amid heightening tension between the two countries, media reports said.
Washington: A senior Pentagon official has recently dismissed the war threats made by China against Taiwan.
Beijing: The US government has urged China to cease its military, diplomatic, and economic pressure against Taiwan.
Taipei: Taiwan government has thanked the USA for its commitment of "rock-solid support" against China's coercion.
- Joe Biden expresses 'concern' over China’s practices in Xinjiang, Tibet, and Hong Kong during virtual meet with Xi Jinping
- Encouraging Taiwanese independence would be playing with fire: Xi tells Biden during virtual meeting
- European Parliament delegation's visit to Taiwan irks China
- Taiwan has no future but to reunify with China: Wang Yi
- European lawmakers to visit Taiwan soon, may trigger tension with China: Reports