Washington/Beijing: Chinese President Xi Jinping warned his US counterpart Joe Biden during his virtual summit that encouraging Taiwanese independence would be "playing with fire&quo ...
China has 'opposed' the visit of an European Parliament team to Taiwan and said the one-China principle is the political foundation for the establishment of China-EU diploma ...
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi has said Taiwan has no other future but to reunify with China.
Beijing: An European Parliament might soon be visiting Taiwan with an aim to push for closer ties with Taipei, a move that is sure to rattle China.
Beijing: The Chinese Embassy in the United States has called on Washington to comply with the "One China" principle and adhere to its commitments regarding Taiwan.
China’s military said on Monday it had carried out beach landing and assault drills in the province directly across the sea from Taiwan, an incident which occurred amid growing conf ...
Taipei: President Tsai Ing-wen has targeted China in her defiant speech and said will not bow to pressure from Beijing and will defend its democratic way of life.
Beijing; Chinese President XI Jinping has vowed to pursue the "reunification" with Taiwan, which Beijing observes as a breakaway province, in a peaceful manner.
The head of a French delegation of senators on Thursday called Taiwan a "country" during a visit to Taipei, risking drawing China's wrath.
- Joe Biden expresses 'concern' over China’s practices in Xinjiang, Tibet, and Hong Kong during virtual meet with Xi Jinping
- Encouraging Taiwanese independence would be playing with fire: Xi tells Biden during virtual meeting
- European Parliament delegation's visit to Taiwan irks China
- Taiwan has no future but to reunify with China: Wang Yi
- European lawmakers to visit Taiwan soon, may trigger tension with China: Reports