Vancouver (Canada), Jul 24 (ANI): Naela Quadri Baloch, President of World Baloch Women’s Forum has urged the people of Balochistan to boycott Pakistan’s general elections on July 25. In a video statement issued from Canada, she said, “Balochistan is an occupied territory, a free and sovereign country occupied by Pakistan and Pakistan is violating all international laws in United Nations conventions”. She added, “Pakistan is responsible for genocide of Baloch people that is ongoing and they show that Baloch people are part of their parliamentary process. They are forcefully abducting Baloch people. They are displacing Baloch villages, women and children and they are taking them to army camps for forceful casting of votes, and months before the elections they had started this process. Baloch people do not want to be a part of Pakistan”.
- Sichuan Issues Red Alert After Another Round of Torrential Rain
- UK Lawmakers Urge Sanctions on HK Officials Due to Excessive Police Force
- Former Uyghur Model Reveals Horrific Conditions in Detention Center
- Terrifying Lightning Video From Northeastern China Shocks Netizens
- Protest in Front of LA Chinese Consulate by Pro-Democracy Activists