Britney Spears Instagram page
Los Angeles: Jason Alexander, the former husband of American hit-maker Britney Spears, has been charged with felony stalking after he appeared during the pop star's wedding with Sam Asghari last week.
Jason Alexander, 40, pleaded not guilty to the charge, as well as to trespassing, battery and vandalism, BBC reported.
He was arrested last week after allegedly gate-crashing and streaming a video from inside Spears' home, reports the British media.
Jason and Britney had been married for 55 hours in 2004.
They were childhood friends.
However, within three days the marriage was annulled.
Jason Alexander has pleaded not guilty to the charge of felony stalking, as well as to trespassing, battery and vandalism.
Last week, Spears tied the knot with her longtime partner Asghari in California in an intimate ceremony.
- Grammy winning rapper Coolio dies at 59, celebrities pay tributes
- Oscar winning actress Louise Fletcher dies
- TIFF: ‘Maya and the Wave’ personifies Brazilian surfer's resilience in a man's world
- TIFF: Anthony Shim’s ‘Riceboy Sleeps’ awarded TIFF Platform Prize
- TIFF: 'The Swimmers' is a true, moving tale of two young refugee sisters from Syria