James Michael Tyler Instagram page
Los Angeles: Actor James Michael Tyler, who is best remembered for his appearances in American sitcom Friends, has died.
He was 59.
"Tyler passed away peacefully at his home in Los Angeles on Sunday morning," a statement from his manager was quoted as saying by BBC.
"If you met him once you made a friend for life," it added. "[He] is survived by his wife, Jennifer Carno, the love of his life."
The actor was reportedly diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer in 2018 which later spread to his bones.
"Wanting to help as many people as possible, he bravely shared his story and became a campaigner for those with a prostate to get a... blood test as early as 40-years-old," his manager said.
- Hollywood star Vin Diesel pays tributes to Fast & Furious co-star Paul Walker on 8th death anniversary
- Someone is responsible, but not me: Actor Alec Baldwin on Rust set shooting tragedy
- Court order frees pop icon Britney Spears from 13-year conservatorship
- New gen Chinese couples are not preferring to get married: Reports
- George Clooney asks media not to publish pictures of his kids