Kabul: At least two people were killed as a roadside blast hit Nangarhar region in Afghanistan on Monday, media reports said.
Kabul: There might be a link between the car bomb explosion in the Nangarhar region of Afghanistan and Pakistan's spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence, media reports said.
Kabul: The Afghan Defence Ministry has said that armed guards have killed at least 10 attacks who tried a jailbreak at a prison in Jalalabad, the capital of Nangarhar province on Sunday. ...
Kabul: The death toll in the Jalalabad suicide bombing has touched 21, local media outlets in Afghanistan reported while quoting government officials in Nangarhar.
Kabul: Afghanistan's First Vice-President Amrullah Saleh on Sunday blamed the Taliban for the deadly attacks that struck Kabul and Nangarhar, calling them the 'enemy of the countr ...
Kabul: In the holy month of Ramadan, terrorists targeted a funeral in Afghanistan's Nangarhar region which left 24 people dead and 70 others injured, media reports said on Wednesday. ...
Washington/IBNS: US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Sunday condemned the loss of lives in the blasts that rocked a mosque in Nangarhar area of Afghanistan that left 69 people killed.
Kabul: Two blasts rocked a mosque in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province when Friday's prayer was going on and left 62 people killed and over 50 others injured, triggered widespread ...
Kabul: At least 62 people were killed in a bomb blast during a prayer at a mosque in Afghanistan's Nangarhar area, media reports said.
- Afghanistan: Security forces kill 2 ISIS terrorists
- Coalition airstrikes lead to killing of five suspected IS, Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan
- 28 ISIS-K, Taliban militants killed in Afghan and U.S. forces operations
- Afghanistan: Suicide bomber targets election campaign in Nangarhar, detonates explosives to kill at least 13
- Afghanistan: Security forces arrest local Taliban group leader in Nangarhar