File photo by US Air Force via Wikimedia Creative Commons
Kabul: An explosion rocked the stock exchange in Afghanistan's Kabul city on Sunday which left at least 10 people hurt, media reports said.
No casualty was reported in the explosion which hit Sarai Shahzada- the stock market.
The Interior Ministry of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan in a statement confirmed the explosion adding that a grenade caused the blast.
“A thief threw a grenade at people in Sarai Shahzada-PD1- this morning that wounded ten people mildly. Security forces are making efforts to arrest the perpetrator," the MOI tweeted.
No group claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- 15 killed in Somalia suicide attack, radical Islamist group claims responsibility
- Afghanistan: Kabul blast leaves 9 people dead
- Afghanistan: Explosion occurs close to Wazir Mohammad Akbar Khan Mosque
- Afghanistan: Man shot dead in Shindand
- Pakistan: One dies, 13 others, including women, hurt in Quetta blast