Kabul: At least two security personnel were injured as a magnetic mine blast hit Afghanistan capital Kabul city on Tuesday, media reports said.
Kabul police spokesman, Gen. Mubin on his twitter account said that the explosion happened today after noon in Mujahidin Bazaar area of Kabul’s second security district around 3pm, reports Pajhwok Afghan News.
The bomb struck in front of a police patrol vehicle, injuring two security personnel, he told the news agency.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Pakistan: Two Pakistan Army soldiers killed during terror attack in Balochistan
- China publishes its first white paper on Taiwan in more than two decades
- Senior Taliban cleric, who favoured girl education, dies in suicide attack in Afghanistan, ISIS claims responsibility
- Pakistan: Two killed, four hurt in Quetta firing
- Pakistan: Grenade blast in Balochistan leaves one person dead