Kabul: At least two security personnel were injured as a magnetic mine blast hit Afghanistan capital Kabul city on Tuesday, media reports said.
Kabul police spokesman, Gen. Mubin on his twitter account said that the explosion happened today after noon in Mujahidin Bazaar area of Kabul’s second security district around 3pm, reports Pajhwok Afghan News.
The bomb struck in front of a police patrol vehicle, injuring two security personnel, he told the news agency.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Afghanistan: Armed men claiming to be Taliban members harass Kandahar residents
- Anxiety in Afghanistan as Taliban struggles for legitimacy
- Afghanistan: Taliban arrest 11 IS-K members from Daikundi province
- Afghanistan: Taliban launches large-scale ops against IS-KP in Kandahar
- Afghanistan: Kabul blast leaves two people injured