Kabul: At least two people were wounded as a blast rocked Afghanistan's capital Kabul city on Monday, media reports said.
Initially there was a report of no casualties, but the spokesman for the Kabul security department, General Mobin Khan, confirmed that two people were injured in the blast, reports Tolo News.
Kabul residents speaking to TOLO News urged the officials of the Islamic Emirate to prevent the security incidents.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Pakistan: Blast close to Quetta Police Lines leaves five people injured
- Pakistan: Two terrorists killed during exchange of fire with security forces
- Pakistan: TTP terrorists attack Mianwali police station
- Pakistan: Death toll in Peshawar mosque blast touches 96
- Afghanistan: ISIS-Khorasan increases its attacks on Chinese projects