Conflict
Crisis/Conflict/Terrorism Landmine blast rocks Afghanistan, no casualty
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 29 Dec 2020, 03:06 am Print

Image: Wallpaper Flare
Kabul: A landmine blast rocked Afghanistan's Kabul city on Tuesday, media reports said.
No casualty was reported in the incident.
The Kabul police headquarters said the incident happened around 08:10am in the Abrasani area of the fifth police district, reports Pajhwok Afghan News.
An investigation into the incident is currently underway.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
More Conflict
- Israel-Hamas crisis: IDF recovers body of second hostage from Gaza, identified as Idan Shtivi
- Israeli strike in Yemen kills Houthi prime minister, several ministers; rebel group confirms
- Terror attack leaves 2 GB Scouts personnel dead in Pakistan
- Two FC personnel killed in a terror attack in Pakistan
- Pakistan Toy-like bomb explosion leaves two brothers dead