Kabul: At least three people were killed as a magnetic mine blast rocked Kabul city on Monday, media reports said.
The incident happened around 7:35am local time in the Haji Nabi Township in PD6 of Kabul city when a magnetic mine detonated on a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado vehicle, the statement said as quoted by Tolo News.
No further details about the blast is still available.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident.
- 2008 Mumbai Terror Attack: European Parliamentarians call for Pakistan’s impunity to cease
- Car blast in Afghanistan's Kandahar leaves 18 people injured
- Afghanistan: Over 150 Pakistani terrorists killed during operation
- Kabul: Sticky mine explodes, 2 hurt
- Afghanistan: Security forces arrest plotter of Kabul University terror attack