Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 25 Oct 2020, 05:36 am Print

Unsplash
Kabul: An explosion occurred close to an educational center in Pul-e-Khoshk area of Dasht-e-Barchi in the west of Kabul on Saturday evening which left 18 people killed, media reports said on Sunday.
The explosion left 48 people injured.
The Interior Ministry said that the suicide bomber was recognized by security guards of the educational center and detonated his explosives before reaching his target, reports Khaama Press.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
Eyewitnesses told Khaama Press dozens of students were in their classes when the attack happened. Videos on social media following the attack showed many teenagers who sustained injuries in the explosion.
Abdullah Abdullah, head of the High Council of National Reconciliation, condemned the incident.
He tweeted: "I strongly condemn today’s coward suicide attack on a learning centre in #Kabul. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families at this difficult time. Targeting innocent people and terrorising the population is not the solution to the country’s issues."
- Israel-Hamas crisis: IDF recovers body of second hostage from Gaza, identified as Idan Shtivi
- Israeli strike in Yemen kills Houthi prime minister, several ministers; rebel group confirms
- Terror attack leaves 2 GB Scouts personnel dead in Pakistan
- Two FC personnel killed in a terror attack in Pakistan
- Pakistan Toy-like bomb explosion leaves two brothers dead