Kabul: One journalist and a studio technician were killed as an IED hit a vehicle of Khurshid TV channel in PD4 of Kabul city on Saturday.
The incident left six people injured.
Khurshid TV’s economic reporter Zamir Amiri and technical staff member Shafiq were killed in the blast, reports Tolo News.
Rafi Sediqqi, the editor-in-chief of Khurshid TV, told the news portal that six staff members of the channel were wounded in the blast and two are in serious condition.
The injured people were rushed to hospital for treatment.
The Taliban’s spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid in a statement denied involvement, reports Tolo News.
No group claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- American scholar says failure to hold ISI accountable for terror complicity has damaged Pakistan's reputation
- Intercommunal violence, terrorist attacks inflame tensions in West Africa
- China’s Coast Guard shows up at Vanguard Bank in South China Sea to rile Vietnam
- Afghanistan: Security forces kill Pakistani terrorist
- Time is running out for Libya, UN chief warns Security Council