Kapisa: At least one Afghanistan soldier was killed as an explosion hit Kapisa area of the country on Tuesday, media reports said.
The explosion reportedly occurred in the local marketplace.
The Kapisa’s police office has confirmed in a statement that an embedded mine in the bazar of Alasay district of Kapisa, exploded Tuesday Afternoon as a result of which one soldier has died and 12 others including six women and two soldiers have received injuries, reported Khaama Press.
The Taliban group has claimed responsibility for the incident.
- As COP25 goes into the night, Guterres calls for more climate ambition
- UN human rights report cites ‘multiple root causes’ of deadly Chile protests
- Afghanistan: Blast in Ghazni leaves 10 killed
- Car bomb explodes close to NATO convoy in Afghanistan: Reports
- FBI suspects Florida Naval Base shooting was ‘Act of Terrorism': agent