Kabul: An explosion rocked inside Ghazni University in Afghanistan on Tuesday and left 19 students hurt, media reports said.
The nature of the explosion is still not known.
No casualty has been reported so far.
The Provincial Government in a statement said the explosion took place inside a classroom of the literature faculty, wounding 19 people including 12 female students and 7 male students, reported Khaama Press.
No one has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Iraq: 2 soldiers, 2 IS militants killed in airstrike and bomb attack
- Indian agencies discover how Wagah-Attari drug network was used to fund Kashmir terrorists
- Indian agencies gather evidence about The Resistance Front's Pakistan origin
- Pro-Khalistan Sikhs For Justice's activities triggers anger worldwide
- Afghanistan: Kabul blast leaves journalist killed