Kabul: An explosion rocked inside Ghazni University in Afghanistan on Tuesday and left 19 students hurt, media reports said.
The nature of the explosion is still not known.
No casualty has been reported so far.
The Provincial Government in a statement said the explosion took place inside a classroom of the literature faculty, wounding 19 people including 12 female students and 7 male students, reported Khaama Press.
No one has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Drugs and Khalistani movement getting intermingled, says report as India names nine in terror list
- One terrorist killed during clash with security forces in Kabul
- Afghanistan: Roadside mine blast kills three cops in Herat
- French extremist sentenced to 30 years in jail for IS group execution in Syria – Reports
- Pakistan: 4 militants, 5 security personnel killed in terror attack in Karachi