Kabul: At least 12 people were killed as a blast rocked at the entrance gate of the Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development (MRRD) in Afghanistan capital Kabul city on Monday, media reports said.
Police Spokesman Hashmatullah Stanikzai told Pajhwok Afghan News the blast occurred at 1:00pm.
The incident left 31 others injured.
Public Health Department Spokesman Wahid Majroh told the Afghanistan based news agency that 12 bodies and 31 injured had been evacuated to the hospital from the site of the blast.
One person was killed and three others injured as a result of a blast in a house in the 4 th police district in capital Kabul on Monday, an official told Pajhwok Afghan News.
Image: UN website
- Police official, key TTP terrorists killed during operation in Pakistan
- Soldier killed, 2 hurt in terrorist attack in Pakistan's KP
- Shamima Begum, who once went to Syria to join Islamic State, loses appeal against removal of British citizenship
- Pakistan: Blast in Dera Ismail Khan leaves three hurt
- Terrorist killed in KP during exchange of fire with security forces in Pakistan