Seoul: All four pilots died as two Air Force KT-1 trainer jets collided midair and crashed in southern South Korea on Friday, media reports said.
Seoul: The South Korean military on Thursday said North Korea has fired an 'unidentified projectile' toward the sea off its east coast, the latest in a series of provocations by t ...
Seoul: North Korea on Sunday fired four suspected shots from its multiple rocket launchers into the Yellow Sea, South Korean military officials said.
Seoul: South Korea on Wednesday said North Korea's attempt to launch an unidentified projectile has failed, media reports said.
SeoulPyongyang: South Korean Military on Friday said North Korea has fired two suspected ballistic missiles eastward, media reports said.
Pyongyang/JEN: North Korea has successfully test-fired a newly developed anti-aircraft missile, in the fourth round of weapons firings in recent weeks, state media Korean Central News Age ...
Seoul/JEN: Both North and South Korea on Wednesday test-fired ballistic missiles amid the escalating tension on the Korean peninsula, CNN reported quoting officials in Seoul.
Seoul/JEN: The South Korean military said that North Korea had test fired a pair of 'unidentified' ballistic missiles into the waters off its eastern coast on Wednesday afternoon, ...
Beijing: South Korea authorities and fishermen have claimed that hundreds of of Chinese fishing boats operating illegally along the sea border between South and North Korea are deci ...
- South Korean military detains suspicious man near demilitarized zone: Reports
- South Korea: Pakistan's minority rights activist attacked, seeks help for medical treatment
- South Korea arrests 8 suspected internet scammers with links to N Korean hacker: Reports
- South Korea to legalize abortions within 14 weeks without reasons
- North Korea fires projectiles amid readiness for talks with US: South Korean Military