Seoul: North Korea launched one short-range ballistic missile (SRBM) toward the East Sea on Wednesday, an episode which may further escalate tension between the two neighbouring nations, ...
Seoul: At least 30 passengers were injured when a train, in which they were travelling, derailed in Seoul city of South Korea on Sunday, media reports said.
Seoul: North Korea has fired a missile towards the South that crossed the two countries' maritime border, triggering tension between the two nations.
At least 151 people have died and over 100 were injured in Saturday's stampede that resulted after a massive crowd poured into a prominent market in Seoul's Itaewon district for H ...
Pyongyang: North Korea has fired at least one ballistic missile into waters off the east coast of the Korean Peninsula on Friday, media reports said.
Seoul: South Korea, under the leadership of President Yoon Suk-yeol, is aiming to diversify the country’s imports and reduce dependence on China.
Seoul: All four pilots died as two Air Force KT-1 trainer jets collided midair and crashed in southern South Korea on Friday, media reports said.
Seoul: The South Korean military on Thursday said North Korea has fired an 'unidentified projectile' toward the sea off its east coast, the latest in a series of provocations by t ...
Seoul: North Korea on Sunday fired four suspected shots from its multiple rocket launchers into the Yellow Sea, South Korean military officials said.
- North Korean missile launch failed, says South Korean military
- North Korea fires 2 suspected ballistic missiles eastward, claims South Korea
- North Korea test-fires new anti-aircraft missile: State media
- South Korea successfully conducts its first submarine-launched ballistic missile test after North Korean launches: Seoul
- North Korea tests two ballistic missiles off its east coast: South Korean military