SeoulPyongyang: South Korean Military on Friday said North Korea has fired two suspected ballistic missiles eastward, media reports said.
Seoul/UNI/Sputnik: North Korea tested a hypersonic missile, its warhead hit the target at a distance of 1,000 kilometers (620 miles), and the country's leader, Kim Jong Un, watched th ...
Tokyo/UNI/Sputnik: A missile possibly fired by North Korea fell outside of Japan's exclusive economic zone, Kyodo news agency reported, citing government sources.
Pyongyang/UNI/Sputnik: North Korea will not take part in the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing over the activities of "hostile forces" and the COVID-19 pandemic, the stare-run KCN ...
Pyongyang: North Korea has fired an unidentified projectile towards the East Sea, media reports said on Wednesday.
Pyongyang: North Korea has claimed it has successfully tested a new submarine-launched ballistic missile, media reports said on Wednesday.
Seoul: North Korea fired an unidentified projectile toward the East Sea on Tuesday, media reports said.
Pyongyang/JEN: North Korea has successfully test-fired a newly developed anti-aircraft missile, in the fourth round of weapons firings in recent weeks, state media Korean Central News Age ...
Seoul: North Korea on Wednesday said it conducted the first test-launch of a newly developed hypersonic missile a day earlier, media reports said.
- South Korean military says North Korea fired missile
- South Korea successfully conducts its first submarine-launched ballistic missile test after North Korean launches: Seoul
- North Korea tests two ballistic missiles off its east coast: South Korean military
- North Korea successfully tests long-range cruise missile: State media
- North Korea test-fires new long-range cruise missile, US says it will continue monitoring situation