The detainees were however released later on personal bail of $600.
They are aged 36 and 49.
Nazi Salute along with hate speech are strictly prohibited in Germany and land one in prison.
The two Chinese nationals were charged under use of symbols of unconstitutional organizations," including "flags, insignia, uniforms, slogans and forms of greeting."
Germany witnesses approximately two million Chinese visitors every year.
- Thailand planning to cancel Submarine deal with China: Reports
- Accelerated action needed to save 12,000 lives a day due to injury, violence
- UN Forum tackles ‘digital poverty’ facing 2.7 billion people
- Russia is using sexual violence as 'a weapon: Ukraine's First Lady Olena Zelenska
- Sri Lankan Airlines facing revival challenge as more pilots exit