|Organization Name||:||World Animal Health Information and Analysis Department|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||25 Sep 2023, 07:04 am|
|Closing Date||:||10 Oct 2023, 12:00 am|
Positioning and reporting
Under the authority of the Deputy Director, International Standards and Science, and the direct supervision of the Head of the World Animal Health Information and Analysis Department (WAHIAD) and her/his Deputy.
The Trilingual Administrative Assistant provides support in the 3 official languages of the World Organisation for Animal Health (WOAH, founded as OIE) to the daily administrative running of the Department/Unit, liaising with the rest of the Organisation and external parties to guarantee the smooth coordination of activities. S/he contributes to the coordination of the information flow within the team and provides guidance on administrative processes.
The Trilingual Administrative Assistant is also in charge of providing logistical support to the organisation and coordination of meetings and/or events managed by the Department.
Missions and activities include: Provide administrative and technical support to the various teams within the WAHIAD (50%)
• Draft, format, proofread, redirect and archive incoming and outgoing emails to facilitate knowledge transfer within the WAHIAD team and the Organisation;
• Document, review and improve administrative processes, and provide guidance and training to the WAHIAD team as required;
• Manage the publication, update and archiving of WAHIAD-owned content on various platforms (SharePoint, Customer Relationship Management tool [CRM], Delegates web portal, WOAH website, WAHIS support desk platform);
• Participate in activities linked to the improvement and evolution of various WOAH platforms (CRM, Delegates web portal, WOAH website);
• Support the planning and follow-up of the activities of the WAHIAD team;
• Support the technical activities of the WAHIAD team;
• Support the general onboarding of new WAHIAD colleagues, liaising with other Departments/Units as required;
• Prepare invoices for external language consultants as required;
• Collect mail addressed to the Department;
• Manage stationary orders for the WAHIAD team.
Provide administrative and technical support to the project team of the World Animal Health Information System (WAHIS) (30%)
• Manage the daily running and contribute to the long-term improvement of the WAHIS customer satisfaction platform/support desk;
• Provide guidance and training to internal and external users of the WAHIS platform and the support desk;
• Oversee the activities linked to user account management in the WAHIS platform and the support desk, participating in functional testing as required;
• Participate in the review and improvement of the WAHIS platform and the support desk, liaising with external service providers as required;
• Prepare customised presentations, reports and official communications of the WAHIS project team;
• Provide administrative assistance during meetings or workshops as required.
Assist in the logistical management of events and projects (10%)
• Assist the WAHIAD team in managing its schedule of events;
• Liaise with relevant parties including staff at WOAH Headquarters, staff in the WOAH Regional and Sub-Regional Representations, Delegates, Focal Points and other stakeholders;
• Coordinate the organisation of Global or Regional training workshops, ad hoc Groups, Working Groups, Specialist Commissions or other events as assigned, including the coordination of invitations, preparation/translation of presentations/documents, room-booking and preparation of equipment;
• Participate in the collection or drafting of meeting outcome reports.
Prepare technical documents (10%)
• Prepare, proofread, edit, format and publish working documents, letters, reports and presentations in the three WOAH languages;
• Prepare, format and circulate meeting or mission reports (most often in English);
• Oversee and/or participate in the translation and quality assurance of documents, letters, reports and presentations in the three WOAH languages, liaising with internal/external translators as required;
• Support the early warning team as a trilingual back-up (verification, translation, publication and distribution of WAHIS reports);
• Support other Departments/Units in the Organisation with document preparation (on occasion, and if availability permits).
Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate degree OR degree in administrative support, humanities, or related discipline.
• At least 2 years of professional experience in administrative assistance with international exposure.
• Strong computer skills in a Microsoft environment, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as a good knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
• Excellent proofreading and editing skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
• Excellent command of French and Spanish, both written and spoken.
• Experience with web content management (standard CMS such as WordPress).
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Willingness and ability to work in a multi-cultural team with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
• Proven organisational skills and ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner, defining priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Capacity to work autonomously and take ownership of tasks.
• Strong problem-solving and relationship-building skills.
• Experience in managing a customer service platform (such as Freshworks).
• Strong data entry and data analysis skills.
• Proficiency in database management and/or experience with a CRM tool.
• Duration and type of contract: 2-year renewable international contract
• Location: WOAH Headquarters at 12 rue de Prony 75017 Paris, France
• Net monthly salary (exempt from French income tax): 2200€ (commensurate with qualifications and experience) + benefits
• Optional additional health cover: 50% paid by WOAH
• 28 days’ annual leave + 10 public holidays + 1 extra week’s leave every 2 years for foreign nationals
• Work from home: up to 3 days a week
• International, multicultural and enriching environment
WOAH places high value on a multicultural and positive work environment.
WOAH is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications of all qualified candidates, irrespective of their ethnic origin, gender, opinions or beliefs. If you are interested in the position, please complete your application online by 10 october 2023 at the latest by clicking on the link below:
APPLY HERE https://urlz.fr/nFio