|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||20 Nov 2022, 04:02 am|
|Closing Date||:||15 Dec 2022, 12:00 am|
Duty Station: Marseille
Type: Full Time
Status: International Consultant
Closing Date: 15 December 2022
iMMAP is an international non-profit organization registered in France since 2008. We provide information management services to humanitarian and development organisations. Through information management, we help our partners target assistance to the world's most vulnerable populations. Our core philosophy is that better data leads to better decisions and better decisions lead to better results. iMMAP's critical support to information value chains helps solve the operational and strategic challenges of our partners in emergency and development contexts by enabling evidence-based decision-making for better results.
iMMAP is an international nongovernmental organisation that provides information management services to humanitarian and development organizations. Through information management, we help our partners target assistance to the world’s most vulnerable populations. Our core philosophy is that better data leads to better decisions and that better decisions lead to better outcomes. iMMAP’s critical support to information value chains helps to solve operational and strategic challenges of our partners in both emergency and development contexts by enabling evidence-based decision-making for better outcomes.
Please do apply to this position, only if:
• 1 / you are available to commence the assignment on January 2023, if you are the selected candidat.
• 2/ if you are eligible to work and relocate to Marseille, France.
Within the Human Resources Department in our offices in Marseille, you provide cross-functional support to all teams and consultants working in the field in our respective offices around the world.
The Human Resources Intern will participate in providing support within our office in Marseille (France) the Human Resources functions necessary to complete a safe and supportive working environment for all personnel and consultants working in iMMAP sites in Headquarters and in the field, helping to advance the organization's mission.
Description of Duties
• Participate in aspects of the recruitment process.
• Ensure reference checks.
• Participate in the development of consultant contracts.
• Perform administrative and HR briefings during onboarding for deployments.
• Create and monitor that each international staff have an updated profile in our internal portal.
• Ensure a good understanding of the organization's HR policies as well as provide HR tools for our field staff to help them in their daily Human Resources tasks.
• Participate in consultant disciplinary procedures.
• Work in close collaboration with all the HR department of the organization in the definition, creation and improvement of the next HR policies to come.
• Ensure the administrative management of consultant files.
• Participate in workplace initiatives to support employee well-being and motivation and promote a positive company culture.
• Participate in the preparation of annual staff appraisal interviews.
• Participate in the annual review of the benefits and salary policy.
• Assist with payroll processing by maintaining and providing up-to-date information.
• Manage relations with insurance companies in order to provide our expatriates with insurance during their missions in the field.
• Set up and monitor the monthly reporting tool for expatriate insurance.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Participate in all aspects of the recruitment process.
• Ensure completion of reference checks and vetting process.
• Participate in the development of Consultants' contracts.
• Performs administrative and HR briefings during onboarding for deployments.
• Track, monitor and ensure that all international personnel have their profiles updated regularly, including all the necessary security/Admin and HR related documents.
• Ensures good understanding of HR Policies and reporting tools made available for the field.
• Work closely with the Global HR Team in defining, improving and implementing all HR related policies and procedures.
• Support in updating the policy tracker and any additional task related to policy development and implementation at the global level.
• Support and participate in the disciplinary processes, terminations and treatment of employee and consultant complaints.
• Ensure comprehensive administration and records management for human resources activities.
• Participate in workplace initiatives to support employee wellbeing and motivation and promote a positive corporate culture.
• Participates in the work of developing and preparing annual staff assessment interviews.
• Participate in the annual evaluation of benefits and wages Policy.
• Assist in the processing of payroll by keeping and providing updated information.
• Prepare proof of employment letters, visas support letters (or any other administrative demand) for personnel.
• Manage the monthly insurance census for International and National personnel.
• Act as focal point with Insurance company on behalf of the Global HR Team.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• A first experience in Human Resources as a recruitment officer or as an HR Generalist is a plus.
• Ability to remain discreet in the management of sensitive information.
• Fluency in English and another foreign language is a plus.
• Flexibility and ability to work with a multicultural and international team.
• Accurate and ability to work on different tasks.
• Mastery of the pack Office.
• The position is based in Marseille, in our premises in the 6th arrondissement of Marseille.
• 0-3 years of continuous HR experience, preferably in an HR Generalist capacity.
• Ability to apply discretion and handle sensitive confidential information.
• Fluency in English required, multi-language a plus.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion.
• Medium level knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook .
• The position is based in Marseille, France in our HQ.
Staff should conduct themselves in a professional manner and comply with laws, local customs and iMMAP policies, procedures and values at all times and in all countries.
iMMAP has zero tolerance for sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, human trafficking, child abuse and exploitation. Any violation of these principles and policies will be considered gross misconduct.
iMMAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Personnel is expected to conduct itself in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and iMMAP’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all Countries.
iMMAP has zero-tolerance for sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, human trafficking, child abuse and exploitation. Any violations of these principles and policies will be treated as serious misconduct.
iMMAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of background.
Apply at: https://careers.immap.org/jobs/787/