Moscow/Sputnik: Experts at the Brazilian national sanitary inspection agency Anvisa recommended that the Russian coronavirus vaccine Sputnik V, if approved, be used only to vaccinate healthy adults, media reported on Friday.
According to Reuters, Anvisa's experts have recommended that the vaccine. if approved, "only be used on healthy adults."
Earlier it was reported that Anvisa would again consider the issue of import and emergency use of the Sputnik V vaccine on June 4, after refusing permission twice this year, citing lack of information.
- WHO study says over 400 million people need hearing aids globally
- One in eight people on Earth is living with obesity, warns WHO
- New York's Albert Einstein College of Medicine is now tuition-free after receiving a USD 1 billion donor gift
- Bubonic plague case detected in US
- WHO says five nations awarded for their efforts towards eliminating mass-produced trans fats in food