Ankara/Sputnik: Turkey expects to begin vaccination against the coronavirus in December, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Wednesday.
According to the Turkish Health Ministry, Ankara wants to buy 10 million doses of vaccine from the Chinese company SinoVac.
"We are closely following the development of vaccines in Russia, China, the United States, other countries, and have already made a preliminary order. We hope that we can start using the vaccine as soon as next month," Erdogan told the Turkish parliament.
- Better post-surgical care would boost cancer survival chances: Study
- Newborns still without approved COVID-19 treatment: Russian Health Ministry Guidelines
- COVID-19 more prevalent among pregnant women than in general population: Health Ministry
- Bangladesh registers 20 COVID-19 deaths in past 24 hours
- COVID-19: Death toll in Bangladesh crosses 8000