Among the deceased, 36 were men while seven were women.
Dhaka: The deadly novel coronavirus has claimed 43 more lives in Bangladesh in the last 24 hours, according to official data.
With the recent casualties, the death toll has touched 4,802.
According to the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), the deaths took place within Monday and Tuesday.
DGHS said 14,050 samples were tested with the period, which returned 1,724 positive results.
The total number of people affected by this respiratory illness has reached 341,056.
So far 245,594 patients have made full recovery from the disease with 2,439 in the past 24 hours, said DGHS.
- Beijing reports no new COVID-19 cases
- Global solution to COVID-19 in sight, ‘we sink or we swim together’: WHO chief
- Around 2,500 volunteers have received 1st component of Russian COVID-19 vaccine : Gamaleya
- Millions of US citizens may have to pay for COVID-19 vaccine despite gov't Plans - Reports
- Chinese mainland reports 6 new imported COVID-19 cases