Dhaka: The highly infectious COVID-19 disease has killed 32 people in Bangladesh in the past 24 hours, media reports said.
The total number of deaths has now reached 3,657 and the death rate stands at 1.32 percent, reports The Daily Star.
In the last 24 hours, 2,024 people have tested positive for Covid-19, reports the newspaper quoting the Directorate General of Health Services press release.
With the addition of the current figures, the total number of COVID-19 cases in the country now stands at 2,76,549 and the current infection rate is 20.20 percent.
Bangladesh is the 16th worst-hit country in the world.
- China reports no new infectious diseases
- Climate change risks upending global fight against malaria: WHO
- Harvard Medical School scientists find the reason behind people unable to stop itching
- China experiencing spike in children suffering from respiratory illnesses
- Red wine headche: Scientists explain possible cause