Just Earth News 13 Apr 2016 Print
Kejriwal said in a tweet, "Delhi offers 10 lakh litres of water everyday for 2 months for brothers/sisters in Latur."
The Delhi CM also congratulated the central government for sending water to Latur via a train.
Calling it an 'admirable step', he said, "Central govt has decided to send water to Latur by train. This is an admirable step."
- Water cooperation between States ‘key’ to Blue Nile dam project
- UN forum to coordinate global efforts to address worsening water shortages
- At start of World Water Week, UN Assembly President says water and sanitation goals need 'major push'
- Billions around the world lack safe water, proper sanitation facilities, reveals UN report
- UN agency eyes recycling wastewater for large-scale farming