Karachi: Pakistan's Karachi city has ranked among top polluted countries in the world.
The port city has been ranked among the world’s most polluted cities as the level of hazardous particles in air reached to 324 on Sunday morning, ARY News reported.
According to recent reading of the Air Quality Index (AQI) this noon hazardous particulate matter in Karachi was recorded at 188, ARY News reported.
Air pollution of particulate matter in Lahore was recorded 171, Peshawar 414, Islamabad 171, New Delhi 321, Kolkata 188 and Dhaka 288, as per the AQI reading.
- Wasting food just feeds climate change, new UN environment report warns
- In India's Orang National Park, one-horned rhinos flourishing after global and local efforts
- Reflect nature’s ‘true value’ in economic policies and decisions, UN chief urges
- China's biggest river Yangtze is drying up: Report
- UN climate report a ‘red alert’ for the planet: Guterres