Beijing: A think-tank in Taiwan has said a recent amendments to its National Defense Law indicates that Beijing has shifted its defense strategy to a more pre-emptive posture, making it m ...
Beijing: China has targeted the USA over the announcement of its ambassador to UN Kelly Craft's proposed visit to Taiwan and said the announcement seriously violates the one-China pri ...
Beijing: China is waging “cognitive warfare” against Taiwan by using tools like misinformation and an army of online trolls, a think tank has alerted.
Washington/Sputnik: The Pentagon's Defense Security Cooperation Agency has announced a possible sale of military communications equipment to Taiwan, saying it would help bolster the E ...
Canberra: Amid worsening relationship between China and Australia, Taiwan has called upon Canberra to stand up for democracy and help defend the disputed island territory against threats ...
Taipei: Taiwan has condemned the arrest of two pan-democratic Hong Kong district councilors.
Taipei: Taiwan's regulators have rejected the license renewal for pro-China Chung T'ien Television's news channel CTi News, media reports said.
The Taiwan Parliament Group for Hong Kong has said China should immediately stop all actions that deprive Hong Kongers of their political rights and freedom of speech.
Beijing: China is irked by the decision taken by US and Taiwan to commence economic talks and said Beijing opposes official exchanges between the two nations.
- Joe Biden expresses 'concern' over China’s practices in Xinjiang, Tibet, and Hong Kong during virtual meet with Xi Jinping
- Encouraging Taiwanese independence would be playing with fire: Xi tells Biden during virtual meeting
- European Parliament delegation's visit to Taiwan irks China
- Taiwan has no future but to reunify with China: Wang Yi
- European lawmakers to visit Taiwan soon, may trigger tension with China: Reports