Image: Wallpaper Cave
London: Singer Ed Sheeran, who has won hearts by singing several popular numbers, has tested COVID-19 positive.
He confirmed the development by posting hismessage on Instagram.
"Quick note to tell you that I've sadly tested positive for Covid, so I'm now self-isolating and following government guidelines," the singer wrote in his statement posted on Instagram.
"It means that I'm now unable to plough ahead with any in person commitments for now, so I'll be doing as many of my planned interviews/performances I can from my house," he said.
The singer did not mention in his post whether he was vaccinated.
- Grammy winning rapper Coolio dies at 59, celebrities pay tributes
- Oscar winning actress Louise Fletcher dies
- TIFF: ‘Maya and the Wave’ personifies Brazilian surfer's resilience in a man's world
- TIFF: Anthony Shim’s ‘Riceboy Sleeps’ awarded TIFF Platform Prize
- TIFF: 'The Swimmers' is a true, moving tale of two young refugee sisters from Syria