Image: Wallpaper Cave
London: Singer Ed Sheeran, who has won hearts by singing several popular numbers, has tested COVID-19 positive.
He confirmed the development by posting hismessage on Instagram.
"Quick note to tell you that I've sadly tested positive for Covid, so I'm now self-isolating and following government guidelines," the singer wrote in his statement posted on Instagram.
"It means that I'm now unable to plough ahead with any in person commitments for now, so I'll be doing as many of my planned interviews/performances I can from my house," he said.
The singer did not mention in his post whether he was vaccinated.
- Hollywood star Vin Diesel pays tributes to Fast & Furious co-star Paul Walker on 8th death anniversary
- Someone is responsible, but not me: Actor Alec Baldwin on Rust set shooting tragedy
- Court order frees pop icon Britney Spears from 13-year conservatorship
- New gen Chinese couples are not preferring to get married: Reports
- George Clooney asks media not to publish pictures of his kids