Mumbai: Around 160 LGBTQ films from 43 countries will be screened at the 10th edition of KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival from June 12-June 16, 2019.
Taipei: After voting on Friday, Taiwan Parliament has legalised same-sex marriage in the nation. It is the first Asian nation's parliament to make such a move.
New York: New criminal laws in Brunei that impose the death penalty for same-sex relationships, adultery and childbirth out of marriage, “breach international human rights norms&rdq ...
Bandar Seri Begawan: Brunei is all set to implement a stringent law from next week where people found guilty of practicing homosexual sex and adultery will be punished with death.
New York: People in Chechnya who are suspected of being lesbian, gay or bisexual, are facing a “new wave of persecution” following a spate of killings involving torture, and o ...
Luanda: Angola has finally shed the divisive “vices against nature” provision in its law, widely interpreted to be a ban on homosexual conduct, Human Rights Watch said.
San Juan: The first openly gay Latin trap artist Kevin Fret was shot dead in San Juan, Puerto Rico by unknown men, media reports said on Friday.
New York, The United Nations human rights chief has warned that an official campaign in and around the capital of Tanzania to identify and detain anyone suspected of being lesbian, gay, b ...
Amsterdam: Last week, The Netherlands created history after issuing its first ever gender neutral passport.
- A major win for transgender rights: UN health agency drops ‘gender identity disorder’, as official diagnosis
- 160 LGBTQ films from 43 countries to be screened at KASHISH MIQFF 2019
- Taiwan creates history by legalising same-sex marriage
- UN agencies urge Brunei to repeal new ‘extreme and unjustified’ penal code
- Brunei to impose death by stoning for gay sex and adultery, human rights body expresses concern