A large number of Uyghur inmates in Xinjiang's Keriye Prison are forced to work for 12-14 hours a day in vast fields of red dates called jujubes, media reports said.
The US State Department has condemned China for handing down a life sentence to Uyghur academic Rahile Dawut.
Dhaka: Bangladesh recently witnessed protests in Dhaka and Narayanganj where participants participated in rallies demanding justice for Uyghur Muslims in China's Xinjiang province.
Forced separations and language policies for Uyghur and other minority Muslim children at State-run boarding schools in China’s Xinjiang region carry the risk of forced assimilation ...
Chinese authorities have jailed a prominent Uyghur academic for "endangering state security", media reports said.
China is trying to use local Uyghurs as a part of its propaganda tool to showcase the happy face of the community among Pakistani people.
On the ninth anniversary of the Yarkand massacre, the World Uyghur Congress remembered all those who were killed during and in the aftermath of the July 28, 2014 incident.
Members of a non-profit organization, based in the US capital Washington DC, will protest outside the Chinese Embassy in the city to mark Urumqi Massacre.
Beijing: Uyghurs continue to be persecuted by Chinese authorities but people are not paying enough attention to this extreme human rights violation which is making the situation “di ...
- Italian Senate unveils World Uyghur Congress President Dolkun Isa's book which aims to aware people on dangers of CCP
- Protest held in various US cities against China's human rights abuse
- Japan: Activists protest against atrocities committed against Uyghur community in China
- Uyghur activists demonstrate near Chinese Consulate in Istanbul
- Chinese govt systematically imposing forced interethnic marriages on Uyghur women: Reports