UN Photo/Stuart Price The skyline beyond the northern suburbs of Mogadishu is seen through a bullet hole in the window of a hotel in Somalia.
The UN and international partners working to support a lasting peace and democratic election process across Somalia, said on Sunday that they were highly concerned by the current situation there, calling on Somali leaders to “prioritize the national interest” and resolve their political impasse.
- COVID-19 ‘vaccine equity in action’ in the Maldives: a UN Resident Coordinator blog
- UN condemns deadly attack at guesthouse in Afghanistan
- Release jailed dissident on medical grounds, UN experts urge Iran
- UN-led aid convoy brings 23 tonnes of humanitarian goods across contact line in east Ukraine
- UN chief ‘realistic’ at start of fresh bid to resolve Cyprus stalemate