Vietnam’s Deputy Foreign Minister addresses 12th South China Sea International Conference
HANOI, NOV 16 (UNI):-Vietnam’s Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Bui Thanh Son addressing the 12th South China Sea International Conference, in Hanoi, Vietnam on Monday.
More Photo Gallery
- DR Congo: War crimes conviction ‘an important victory’ for justice – UN envoy
- Iraq: Continued international support vital amid ‘multiple storms’
- Afghanistan conference draws donor pledges and calls for lasting ceasefire
- Aftermath of Typhoon Ulysses at Cagayan Valley in Luzon
- World in Photo : Nov, 2, 2020