Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 03 Feb 2023, 03:47 am Print
Lahore: At least two terrorists were killed by security forces in Pakistan's North Waziristan District during an exchange of fire on Friday, media reports said.
In a statement, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said that weapons and ammunition were also recovered from the killed terrorists. It added that the militants were actively involved in terrorist activities against security forces, reports Geo News.
“The incident re-vindicates Pakistan Army’s resolve to have zero tolerance for terrorism in Pakistan and reaffirms its determination to take on any and all entities that resort to violence,” said the ISPR.
This week, at least 100 people died when a bomb blast occurred inside a mosque in Pakistan's Peshawar city.
- Afghanistan: 2 children die as mortar mine blast rocks eastern Logar province
- Pakistan: Terrorists attack census teams, two cops die
- Pakistan: Karachi Police Office attack mastermind killed during encounter
- Pakistan: Two security guards killed in IED blast
- More than 500 people graduate from Afghanistan's Jihadist school