Islamabad: At least three policemen were killed in a terror attack in Nowshera district of Pakistan's northwest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) province, media reports said on Sunday.
According to reports, a police van was attacked by militants on Saturday in Akora Khattak area of the district where they gunned down the three policemen, reports Xinhua.
The victims were immediately sent to hospital for treatment.
They were reportedly brought dead.
The attack takes place at a time when banned militant outfit Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan called off a ceasefire with the government earlier this week.
- Pakistan: Blast close to Quetta Police Lines leaves five people injured
- Pakistan: Two terrorists killed during exchange of fire with security forces
- Pakistan: TTP terrorists attack Mianwali police station
- Pakistan: Death toll in Peshawar mosque blast touches 96
- Afghanistan: ISIS-Khorasan increases its attacks on Chinese projects