Kabul: Unidentified men have shot dead a youth in Afghanistan's Shindand district, media reports said on Tuesday.
The sources familiar with the case told Khaama Press that the young man was gunned down in the Khwaja Naw village of Shindand district on Saturday, September 18.
The sources say that Ramazan was shot and killed in the Shindand district of Herat, despite the fact that neither he nor his family had any personal animosity against anyone.
The motive behind the crime is still not clear.
Under the Taliban’s control, reports of suicide, domestic violence, honor killings, interpersonal animosity, and family strife have all recently significantly increased, Khaama Press reported.
- 15 killed in Somalia suicide attack, radical Islamist group claims responsibility
- Afghanistan: Kabul blast leaves 9 people dead
- Afghanistan: Explosion occurs close to Wazir Mohammad Akbar Khan Mosque
- Pakistan: One dies, 13 others, including women, hurt in Quetta blast
- Afghanistan: One person dies as blast rocks Takhar