Quetta: At least three policemen were hurt in an explosion which rocked Quetta's Hazar Ganji area in Pakistan, media reports said on Sunday.
Police sources told Daily Quetta Voice the bomb was detonated through a time device.
Policemen were patrolling in the area when they were targeted through a time device near Sadat Market Hazar Ganji.
The injured police officers were shifted to the Bolan Medical Complex Hospital Quetta for medical treatment, the news portal reported.
Security officials rushed to the spot after the incident.
- 15 killed in Somalia suicide attack, radical Islamist group claims responsibility
- Afghanistan: Kabul blast leaves 9 people dead
- Afghanistan: Explosion occurs close to Wazir Mohammad Akbar Khan Mosque
- Afghanistan: Man shot dead in Shindand
- Pakistan: One dies, 13 others, including women, hurt in Quetta blast