Kabul: A blast targeted the vehicle of a religious scholar in Afghanistan's Kabul city and left him injured on Friday.
The scholar was identified as Mawllawi Abdul Salam Abid.
Apart from him, his three companions also suffered injuries.
Eyewitnesses told Tolo News that the explosion was due to a magnetic bomb blast. The incident occurred on Friday afternoon in the Parwan-e-Si area of PD4 of Kabul city.
“The security officials will thoroughly investigate the incident and bring the perpetrators to justice,” the Interior Ministry said in a tweet as quoted by Tolo News.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Pakistan: Unidentified men gun down advocate in Mastung
- Pakistan: Seven people, including three children, hurt as blast targeting police rocks Peshawar
- Iraq: UN team issues latest report on terrorist atrocities
- UN says aid access to north entirely blocked as war escalates in south Gaza
- Pakistan sends back 4,02,312 illegal foreigners, including Afghanistan nationals, to home nation