Kabul/UNI/Xinhua: A bomb blast rocked Police District 4 of Kabul, capital of Afghansitan, on Saturday with no casualties confirmed, Interior Ministry spokesman Qari Sayed Khosti said.
The blast took place in Taimany locality of Police District 4 but caused no loss of life and property damage, the spokesman said.
The explosive device was placed in a vase along a road, the spokesman said, without providing more details.
This is the third blast in Kabul since Nov 30.
- Afghanistan: Blast close to Jalalabad money exchange leaves several injured
- Iraq: Investigative team reaches ‘next level’ in bid to bring ISIL terrorists to justice
- Afghanistan: Unknown gunmen kill muezzin
- Pakistan Embassy attack in Afghanistan: ISIS claims responsibility
- Pakistan: 3 policemen die in terror attack in Nowshera