Image: Wallpaper Access
Kabul: Two IED explosions rocked Kabul city of Afghanistan on Saturday which left two people dead, media reports said.
Police told Khaama Press that at around 8:00 am local time, a corolla vehicle was targeted by a magnetic IED in Darulaman Road, the western part of Kabul.
Two people were hurt in the incident.
The second blast occurred in the Kart-e-Parwan area in Kabul’s PD5, in which another corolla-type vehicle was hit by a magnetic bomb reports the news agency.
Police said that two people were killed in the blast.
- Afghanistan: Blast kills 2
- Texas hostage crisis: British police arrest two teens
- Afghanistan: Child killed, 4 injured in roadside bomb blast east of Kabul
- Afghanistan: Displaced families selling children, organs to survive
- Taliban insurgents burn down musical instruments of local musicians in Afghanistan, video goes viral