Image: Wallpaper Access
Kabul: Two IED explosions rocked Kabul city of Afghanistan on Saturday which left two people dead, media reports said.
Police told Khaama Press that at around 8:00 am local time, a corolla vehicle was targeted by a magnetic IED in Darulaman Road, the western part of Kabul.
Two people were hurt in the incident.
The second blast occurred in the Kart-e-Parwan area in Kabul’s PD5, in which another corolla-type vehicle was hit by a magnetic bomb reports the news agency.
Police said that two people were killed in the blast.
- Hostility resumes between Israel and Hamas as temporary truce ends, explosions heard in Gaza Strip
- Pakistan: 2 terrorists killed by security forces in Balochistan
- Pakistan: Suicide attack on convoy leaves 2 civilians dead, 10 injured
- Pakistan: Soldier dies in KP IED blast
- Pakistan: IED blast leaves three people dead in Balochistan