Image: Wallpaper Access
Kabul: Two IED explosions rocked Kabul city of Afghanistan on Saturday which left two people dead, media reports said.
Police told Khaama Press that at around 8:00 am local time, a corolla vehicle was targeted by a magnetic IED in Darulaman Road, the western part of Kabul.
Two people were hurt in the incident.
The second blast occurred in the Kart-e-Parwan area in Kabul’s PD5, in which another corolla-type vehicle was hit by a magnetic bomb reports the news agency.
Police said that two people were killed in the blast.
- Afghanistan: Car bomb explosion near Kabul kills 3, injures 12
- Four peacekeepers killed in complex attack on UN base in Mali
- Afghanistan: Herat blast leaves 2 dead
- Tip-off by Pakistan intelligence on Easter bombings were ignored by Sri Lanka
- Unidentified gunmen kill three polio vaccination campaign workers in Afghanistan