Kabul: A sticky mine exploded on a Land Cruiser vehicle near Dehburi area of Afghanistan capital Kabul’s 3rd Police District on Monday which left at least two people hurt, media reports said.
Kabul police spokesman Firdous Faramarz was quoted as saying by Khaama Press that the incident took place this afternoon on a cruiser in the third security district of Kabul city.
The injured people were rushed for treatment.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Afghanistan: Bomb explosion leaves three people hurt
- US retains terrorist designation of Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Tayyiba
- Pakistan: Security forces kill 2 terrorists
- Afghanistan: US condemns killing of two female court judges in Kabul
- UN officials fear US terrorist designation will hasten famine in Yemen