Kabul: At least five security forces men were killed and two others were hurt as the vehicle in which they were travelling hit through a roadside mine in Kang district of Nimruz province, media reports said.
Bahram Haqmal, head of provincial Governor’s press office, told Khaama Press the incident occurred at around 11:50 a.m. in central Kang district of the province.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident.
According to reports, Taliban insurgents have extensive influences and activities in the region.
- Pakistan: JuD plans to remember 10 terrorists who carried out 2008 Mumbai attack
- 2008 Mumbai Terror Attack: European Parliamentarians call for Pakistan’s impunity to cease
- Car blast in Afghanistan's Kandahar leaves 18 people injured
- Afghanistan: Over 150 Pakistani terrorists killed during operation
- Kabul: Sticky mine explodes, 2 hurt