Kabul: At least three policemen were killed and another person was wounded as a roadside mine blast rocked Uruzgan province in Afghanistan on Wednesday, media reports said.
The incident happened in Tarin Kot, capital of the province, after a police vehicle struck a roadside mine, Zargai Ebadi, a spokesman for the provincial governor told Tolo News.
The wounded cops were taken to hospital for treatment.
No casualty has been reported so far.
- Cross-border links between terrorists, organized crime, underscore need for coherent global response
- ISIS Khorasan branch new leader is Pak-based Haqqani Network terrorist, claims Afghanistan Minister
- Lebanon: UN ‘actively assisting’ in response to huge explosions at Beirut port
- UN censures ‘heinous attacks’ in Lake Chad Basin
- Jalalabad suicide bombing: Afghan armed guards kill 10 terrorists