Kabul: Suspected Taliban terrorists set bodies of five people on fire after shooting them in Afghanistan's South-eastern Ghazni province, media reports said.
According to a statement released by MoI, the Taliban militants killed the five people including three civilians and two policemen in Qayaq Valley of Jaghatoo district, reports Khaama Press.
The militants targeted the victims who were traveling in a vehicle.
The Taliban did not comment on the matter so far.
- Cyclone Amphan’s trail of destruction in Bangladesh and India; UN concerned
- Pakistan continues to support Taliban to counter India, says Pentagon report
- Unknown gunmen attack mosque in Afghanistan, seven killed
- Afghanistan: IED blast triggered by suspected Taliban terrorists leave four, including children, killed
- US court sentences Pakistan-American woman to 13 years of imprisonment for funding ISIS