Moscow/Sputnik: A car bomb exploded early on Wednesday close to a NATO convoy in eastern Afghanistan, media reported.
According to Pajhwok news agency, the incident took place in Bagram district of Parwan province.
A NATO source later rejected the information that the car bomb attack targeted the convoy, the publication said. According to the source, militants tried to attack the hospital, which is being constricted near a military base.
No reports on casualties have been provided so far.
- Afghanistan clash: ANDSF retakes Korakh district
- After news of Afghan interpreter's execution by Taliban surfaces, others fear similar fate
- Pakistan is witnessing surge in support for Taliban: Report
- Iraq: Bomb attack on eve of Eid al-Adha, ‘terrorism knows no bounds’
- Nigerian authorities rescue 100 women and children from abductors