Moscow/Sputnik: A car bomb exploded early on Wednesday close to a NATO convoy in eastern Afghanistan, media reported.
According to Pajhwok news agency, the incident took place in Bagram district of Parwan province.
A NATO source later rejected the information that the car bomb attack targeted the convoy, the publication said. According to the source, militants tried to attack the hospital, which is being constricted near a military base.
No reports on casualties have been provided so far.
- Kabul starts to release 400 Taliban prisoners, 80 of them already free
- Ex- Afghanistan intelligence chief slams Pakistan's ISI, calls it 'termites'
- One person killed, two others injured in bomb blast in Afghan capital - Police
- Turkish Universities are now turning into epicenters of anti-India activities: Reports
- Pakistan: Blast rocks Chaman city, 5 killed