Moscow/Sputnik: A car bomb exploded early on Wednesday close to a NATO convoy in eastern Afghanistan, media reported.
According to Pajhwok news agency, the incident took place in Bagram district of Parwan province.
A NATO source later rejected the information that the car bomb attack targeted the convoy, the publication said. According to the source, militants tried to attack the hospital, which is being constricted near a military base.
No reports on casualties have been provided so far.
- Five soldiers killed in roadside explosion in Burkina Faso
- Yemen resilient and ‘unscathed’ in face of latest Gulf crisis
- Roadside bombing in Afghanistan's Zabul province leaves five people dead
- Pakistan: Blast at Karkhano checkpost in Peshawar leaves 10 hurt
- First Singaporean charged with terror financing, says he only recognises Sharia law